Don’t miss Stroud’s second Pumpkin Festival – a deliciously fun celebration of one of Australia’s best-loved veggies at Stroud heritage Growers and Artisans market first anniversary market on Sunday 25 May. Don’t miss:
- Cinderella and her pumpkin coach – the perfect pumpkin-inspired set for fairy tale photos
- Impressive display of local pumpkins and squash
- Pumpkin-inspired gourmet treats including pumpkin scones, gramma pies, pumpkin chutney and sauces, pumpkin sausages and pumpkin pasta
- Judging includes most beautiful, heavy or unusual pumpkin, best pumpkin scone, jam, chutney or pie; best dressed pumpkin
- Pumpkin themed games and contests including pumpkin rolling and throwing, a pumpkin wheelbarrow challenge, and a guess the weight competition.
As well as honouring the humble pumpkin, the festival also marks the first anniversary of the vibrant Stroud Heritage Growers and Artisans Market – a project of the Stroud Lions Club.