Join Australia’s greatest fermentation festival right here at Stroud. This age-old skill is making a resurgence around the world as people rediscover the essential health benefits of fermented foods.
There’s a lot to love about fermenting:
- The Home Brew Muster rounds up the region’s best in craft and home brewed beers
- Get in early for the freshest in artisan breads and baked goods
- Wine from the Stroud and Hunter Valleys present their fermented deliciousness in generous samples
- Taste fermented cheeses and their counterparts with the experts in the field
- Fill your basket with jars of award winning pickles and meet the makers at each stall
- If it’s bottled, brined or baked, you’ll find the best of the best in this year’s Fermentation Festival.
If it’s bottled, baked or brined, you’ll find the best at this fizzing fermentation-fest!
A feature event of the Stroud Heritage Growers and Artisans Market, 8am-12pm, at the heritage Stroud Showground.