Here’s a selection of specially-priced beauty packages from Gloucester’s premier beautician to get you looking good for the holiday season. They make great gift vouchers for friends and family. Or why not get your partner to give you one or more of the 12 Beauty Days of Christmas:
1. Eyebrow, lip & chin wax, lash & brow tint, express manicure plus relaxing head massage: Was $88, now $60
2. Spa manicure & spa pedicure: Was $87, now $60
3. Mini facial with eyebrow wax & lash tint plus spa pedicure: Was $121, now $85
4. Mini facial with relaxing head treatment, eyebrow wax & lash tint, hand treatment plus 20 minute massage. Was $121, now $85
5. 60 minute massage, mini facial, relaxing head massage plus hand treatment. Was $145, now $100
6. Mini facial, relaxing head massage, express manicure plus spa pedicure. Was $149, now $100
7. Treatment facial, caviar & pearl eye treatment, hand treatment, 20 minute back massage, eyebrow wax & lash tint plus relaxing head massage. Was $235, now $150
8. 60 minute massage, spa pedicure, express manicure, mini facial plus relaxing head massage. Was $199, now $150
9. 60 minute massage, treatment facial with eye treatment, eyebrow wax, lash & brow tint, head massage plus hand treatment. Was $274, now $200
10. 60 minute massage, full set of nails, spa pedicure plus treatment facial. Was $287, now $215
11. 90 minute aromatherapy massage, treatment facial with eye treatment plus spa pedicure. Was $289, now $220
12. 4 hours of salon time for your choice of treatments, now $300
Conditions: Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase. Packages available for sale 3 Nov – 24 Dec 2014. Bookings are essential. Present your voucher on arrival to redeem your package. 24 hours cancellation notice is required, 48 hours cancellation is required for Package 12. Failure to turn up or failure to give required cancellation notice will result in voucher being deemed used.
About TLC By Elizabeth
Beauty therapist Elizabeth Anderson has over 15 years experience & has run successful salons in Newcastle, Port Stephens & now Gloucester.
Her salon offers an extensive range of treatments: aromatherapy, Swedish massage, hot stone massage, body wraps, facials using Australian products with certified organic ingredients, waxing, manicure, pedicure, acrylic & gel nails, shellac polish, eyelash extensions & tints.
Also available is piercing, make-up for weddings & school formals make up plus spray tan.
And check out the great range of handmade soy scented candles and melts.
Shop 1, 117 Church Street. Bookings 6558 2042