Live music Thursdays!
The tunes keep coming on Fox Den Thursdays, at Gloucester’s only wine bar!
- Thurs May 7 The Grasscutters
- Thurs May 14 Bec Willis
- Thurs May 28 Hester Fraser
- Thurs June 4 Central Coast duo Original Sin
- Thurs June 11 Golden Guitar nominee Lianna Rose
More details at their website and book via the Facebook page or on 02 6558 9701.
For food and wine lovers, this is the best news to hit Gloucester in years!
Good wine to savour by the glass, a mouth-watering tapas menu (Wednesday to Saturday), light lunches, coffee from the experts at Pablo & Rusty’s plus the best home-made cakes you’ll ever try? Yes, you’ll now find all this in Gloucester at the brand new Fox Den Cafe and Wine Bar. And it even opens early and closes late!
This new foodie heaven venue is the perfect place for a quiet catch-up with friends, family and work colleagues. Featuring regular performers like talented local singer-songwriter Bec Willis, you’ll also find some of the best service in town from the friendliest staff.
All day breakfasts make a welcome appearance in Gloucester whilst the wine list features some local wines from Faulls Ridge and Gap Hill plus there’s loads more to try from across the country.
- WHERE: Tucked next to the Avon Valley Inn at 82 Church Street near King Street
- WHEN: Open daily from 6.30am and closes late. Bookings 6558 1016.