Roadies Cafe is Gloucester’s award-winning cafe and the talented chef and staff bring you a world of tastes amidst a treasure trove of antique motor cycles and memorabilia.
The popular Dinner Club at Roadies Cafe offers a year full of gourmet cuisine appreciation with a different themed dinner each month. All allergies or dietary requirements can be catered for, kindly advise at time of booking. Roadies Cafe is fully licensed or you can BYO wine.
The Dinner Club nights vary in format, either a 3-course set menu or a per table buffet.
- COST: $54.90 per person. (BYO wine only, $3 corkage per person)
- WHERE: 27 Church Street, Gloucester. Bookings essential, call 6558 2772.
- Thu 12 Feb – Spanish Tapas
- Thu 19 Mar – Smashing 70’s
- Thu 23 Apr – Modern Australian
- Thu 07 May – French Provincial
- Thu 18 Jun – Middle Eastern Delights
- Thu 23 Jul – Christmas in July
- Thu 20 Aug – Taste of Morocco
- Thu 17 Sep – Medieval Feast
- Thu 15 Oct – Think Pink (Breast Cancer fundraiser)
- Thu 19 Nov – Sensational Seafood ($ surcharge applies)