‘How sharper than a serpent’s tooth is to have a thankless child.’
Although the full Shakespeare in Gloucester Festival will not be returning until 2016, never fear, GACCI is here!
The GACCI Players have performed at almost every Shakespeare Festival in Gloucester and they’re not going to let the minor snag of a “Shakespeare holiday” in 2015 get in their way of having a good time on the stage!
So if you’re still hankering for some fun and laughter dressed in Shakespeare colours, then this performance by the GACCI Players will be sure to suit….
The notoriously hilarious GACCI Players return to the stage with their latest Shakespeare parody, this time King Lear is in their sights. You’re invited to BYO bubbly and nibbles for your own pre-show soiree so bring your friends for a fun night out. And don’t forget to wear your favourite Elizabethan outfits for the fancy dress judging at interval!
- WHERE: At the Citizens Centre in Hume Street.
- Friday 01 May 2015 – 7.30pm (doors open 7.00pm)
- Saturday 2 May 2015 – 7.30pm (doors open 7.00pm)
- Sunday 03 May 2015 – 1.00pm matinee (doors open 12.30pm)
- COST: Tickets $15 ($12 GACCI members) from Gloucester Health Foods.