New location due to flood damage at Stroud Showgrounds: the festival will now be in the main street from 8.00am-12.00pm
Don’t miss Stroud’s third Pumpkin Festival – a deliciously fun celebration of one of Australia’s best-loved vegies! Part of the successful Stroud Heritage Growers and Artisans Market, this autumn festival is famous for the golden pumpkin carriage carrying Cinderella!
- Cinderella and her pumpkin coach – the perfect pumpkin-inspired set for fairy tale photos
- Impressive display of local pumpkins and squash
- Pumpkin-inspired gourmet treats including pumpkin scones, gramma pies, pumpkin chutney and sauces, pumpkin sausages and pumpkin pasta
- Judging includes most beautiful, heavy or unusual pumpkin, best pumpkin scone, jam, chutney or pie; best dressed pumpkin
- Pumpkin themed games and contests including pumpkin rolling and throwing, a pumpkin wheelbarrow challenge, and a guess the weight competition.