Live music in Gloucester!
The tunes keep coming on The Fox Den Cafe, at Gloucester’s only wine bar!
- Thurs May 7 The Grasscutters
- Thurs May 14 Bec Willis
- Thurs May 28 Hester Fraser with Goldheist
- Thurs June 4 Central Coast duo Original Sin
- Thurs June 11 Golden Guitar nominee Lianna Rose
- Thurs June 18 Australia’s rising talented singer songwriter: Jake Davey
- Thurs June 25 Michael Muchow with Melody Feder
- Thurs July 9 Rebecca O’Brien
- Thurs July 16 Meakan Kellner
- Thurs July 23 Hester Fraser with Goldheist
- Thurs Aug 6 Ty Soupidis (Ty’s performance will have a very personal edge to it. Ty is going over to Cambodia in October to be a part of the work to end human slavery. This concert will be in part a benefit concert for the Cambodia trip)
- Thurs Aug 13 The Grasscutters (Gloucester’s folk and bluegrass supergroup equipped with years on the mandolin, uke and throw in a piano accordion for good measure!)
- Thurs Aug 20 Maddy Andrews (The Fox Den’s very own shining star, hear her perform covers from today and classics from the past.)
- Thurs Aug 27 Bec Willis (Our very own country superstar is back with original songs from her 2nd album “Little Soul” and some old favourites)
- Fri Aug 28 James Ross (Guitar master and music man, has performed in several continents with indie world folk artist Andrea Soler, and a regular feature at Byron Bay’s Blues n’ Roots Festival)
- Thurs Sep 10 James Bennett (His music is best described as Rootsy/Folk with influences such as Bob Dylan, John Butler and Xavier Rudd)
- Thurs Sep 17 Mike McCarthy (who threads together the elements of dirt box blues with open-sea folk, McCarthy’s music is a wild, yet ever soulful meditation on life)
- Thurs 24 Sep Jake Davey (with his popular modern acoustic pop/rock style)
- Sunday 27 Sep is a special backyard event: hear two local artists Bec Willis with Maddy Andrews
- Thurs 1 Oct Goldheist
- Thurs 8 Oct Rebecca O’Brien
- Sunday 18 Oct Sunday afternoon in the backyard with 2014 ARIA-nominated Harry Hookey
- Friday 23 Oct The Grasscutters (Gloucester’s folk and bluegrass supergroup equipped with years on the mandolin, ukelele and throw in a piano accordion for good measure!)
- Friday 20 Nov Multi award-winning singer Parissa Bous with James Ross
More details at the Fox Den website and book via the Facebook page or on 02 6558 9701.
For food and wine lovers, this is the best news to hit Gloucester in years! Good wine to savour by the glass, a mouth-watering tapas menu (Wednesday to Saturday), light lunches, coffee from the experts at Pablo & Rusty’s plus the best home-made cakes you’ll ever try? Yes, you’ll now find all this in Gloucester at the brand new Fox Den Cafe and Wine Bar. And it even opens early and closes late! This new foodie heaven venue is the perfect place for a quiet catch-up with friends, family and work colleagues. Featuring regular performers like talented local singer-songwriter Bec Willis, you’ll also find some of the best service in town from the friendliest staff. All day breakfasts make a welcome appearance in Gloucester whilst the wine list features some local wines from Faulls Ridge and Gap Hill plus there’s loads more to try from across the country.
- WHERE: Tucked next to the Avon Valley Inn at 82 Church Street near King Street
- WHEN: Open daily from 6.30am and closes late. Bookings 6558 1016.