Buy locally grown organic vegetables and fruit hand-picked that very same morning. No more buying stale produce that’s been travelling around the nation for weeks in a truck or getting stale in a warehouse!
The Tucker Patch Farmgate is usually open every Friday from 10.00am to 12.30pm but alternative opening hours apply if Friday is a public holiday.
- WHEN: Mornings from 10.00am-12.30pm:
- Friday 4 Dec, 11 Dec and 18 Dec 2015;
- Thursday 24 and 31 Dec 2015
- WHERE: Tucker Patch Farmgate Stall, 62 Cemetery Road, Gloucester
- CONTACT: More details call 0484 001 390.
The Tucker Patch is a demonstration garden in Gloucester. It’s a place where small and large scale crops are being trialed as a model for sustainability, as well as providing fresh local produce. Members are busy digging, cultivating, building and planting as well as selling their produce. New members are always welcome.