Gloucester Environment Group conducts an annual Walks Programme: a year full of interesting locations for this group of local walkers committed to healthy environments for people and wildlife. The walks have a rough grading of easy, medium and hard, so you’re bound to find one or more that suits your energy level and walking skills.
To join their email list and for more details about each walk, call Alison on 0409 718 795, 6558 7558 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHEN/WHERE IN 2016:
- 20 Feb: Gummi Falls in Barrington Tops National Park
- 19 Mar: Hunter Region Botanic Gardens & Kooragang Wetlands
- 16 Apr: Lions Club Scenic Walk to the top of the Buccan Buccans
- 21 May: Bowman River Valley to Mount Peerless
- 18 Jun: Cliff Face Walk in Woko National Park
- 16 Jul: Talawahl Nature Reserve
- 20 Aug Myall Lakes National Park
- 17 Sep The Glen Nature Reserve
- 15 Oct: Mount Barrington to Careys Peak in Barrington Tops National Park
- 19-20 Nov: Dingo Tops & Tapin Tops weekend.