Here’s our weekly wrap-up of things to do in Gloucester: events, activities and fun stuff too. Click open the newsletter for the full details of all events, and we’re very excited in particular by these:
Things to do over the Easter weekend:
- MUSIC: Head to the Country Music Hoedown at Poleys Place for great music, dancing and camping.
- MARKETS: Hunt for bargains at the Gloucester Community Market in Billabong Park.
- KIDS CLUB AT THE STEPS: Keeps the kids active and entertained outdoors with abseiling or canoe games at The Steps.
- RUBBER DUCK RACES: Have a laugh, cheer your favourite duck and go egg hunting at the annual Rotary Duck Races in Gloucester District Park.
- WINE TASTING: A short drive around Gloucester takes you to several boutique wineries open all Easter weekend with beautiful views to match their wines.
- MORE FUN: Still looking? Then try horse riding at Camp Cobark or Riverwood Downs, canoeing or kayaking with Barrington Outdoor Adventures, mini golf at the Holiday Park, plus lots more…
Download the latest What’s On in Gloucester newsletter for 21-28 March 2016