University of the Third Age (U3A)
U3As are voluntary, self-help organisations. No qualifications are required to join, neither are qualifications awarded. U3As tap the great reservoir of knowledge, skills and experience found amongst the U3A community. At Gloucester District U3A you can enjoy the opportunity of making new friends and the company of like minded souls, in a pleasant, social and educational environment.
At middle age the soul should be opening up like a rose, not closing up like a cabbage.
John Andrew Holmes, 1927
Courses and activities on now, download the flyer for U3A courses 2016 Term 3 here.
Make the most of the mid year season to learn something new, expand your mind or relax your body. All held at Citizens Centre except where noted.
- Tai Chi Tuesdays 8am & Wednesdays 8.30am;
- Cards Tuesdays 10am;
- Indoor bowls Wednesdays 2pm;
- Balance & Bones Thursdays 8am;
- Knitting & crochet every 2nd Thursday 2pm;
- Keep The Marbles Rolling every Thursday 2pm;
- Easy Walking Mondays 8am (Gloucester District Park).
More details at their website or call Rod Menzel 6558 4190.