gloss (noun): shine or lustre, gleam, brilliance, shimmer or sparkle.
Here’s the latest edition of The Gloss – our new wrap-up of what’s on in Gloucester, New South Wales. Click to open this week’s edition, inside you’ll find things to do, events, activities and community happenings…. all the things that make Gloucester shine!
- SNOW: Keep an eye on the Facebook page for Barrington Tops Tourism for snowfall updates and tips for driving on snow and ice.
- LIVE MUSIC & DANCING:
- The Fox Den Café continues to be a wonderful place to spend a winter’s evening with great local wines, awesome food and Maddy Andrews performing Thursday and James Ross on Friday.
- At the Roundabout Inn you can hear five great acts at “Nearly Just Local” for $25, doors open 12.00pm on Saturday.
- Spend a Saturday evening away from the election coverage at the Barrington Hall Old Time Dance, with the Country Music Revival Band playing all your old favourites from 8.00pm.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: The annual Pix From The Stix exhibition continues at the Gloucester Gallery, check out the overall winner who’ll be on the front of next year’s phone book: ‘Taking the bull by the horns’ by Shayne Gardiner.
Also newly published is the Gloucester Visitor Guide which contains all the must-know details about visiting Gloucester or making the most of its services if you live here. Print out a copy to keep handy for yourself, your guests, friends or family.