An annual music festival showcasing high quality musicians performing in the classic Australian setting of an old wool shed on a scenic rural property, not far from Gloucester New South Wales. The 2016 concerts are entitled “Spring In Bohemia” so you can be assured of a beautiful and uplifting experience.
Check out the YouTube video here!
These concerts offer performance opportunities to young, gifted players in the early stage of their professional careers. They also bring to the region noted musicians of considerable distinction in an intimate concert atmosphere. Featured in 2016 are these outstanding performers:
- Josef Bisits (Double Bass)
- Ben Caddy (Viola)
- Emma Eden (French Horn)
- Heather Lindsay (Cello)
- Liisa Palindi (Violin)
- Thibaud Pavlovic-Hobba (Violin)
- WHEN: 17-18 September 2016
- WHERE: “Kingfisher” 274 Craven Creek Rd, Rookhurst via Gloucester
- CONTACT: Call 02 6558 7471 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- COST: Tickets $25 each (including refreshments at interval) from Gloucester Health Foods or pay online at www.cravencreekmusic.com