The Bucketts Way Neighbourhood Group holds an invaluable position within Gloucester. This community organisation provides quality services to residents in the areas of aged care, disability, transport and youth. It assists individuals in a supportive and nurturing way to enjoy a wider range of life experiences, provides opportunities for people and families to operate more fully in society.
Their support for the community includes a regular program of local training opportunities for individuals and businesses.
Training Courses Jul-Sep 2016:
- Accredited courses:
- Barista Skillset 28,29 Jul, 4,5 Aug. Cost: subsidies available
- Hospitality Skillset starts 18,19 Aug (for six weeks). Cost: subsidies available
- Certificate III in Individual Support (underway now)
- First Aid 7 Sep. Cost: $160
- Non-accredited courses:
- Basic Bookkeeping starts 16 Aug (12pm-2pm for four weeks). Cost: $25 per class
- Business Admin Basics starts 6 Sep (4pm-6pm for four weeks). Cost: $25 per class
- Tech Savvy Seniors join our waiting list for the next course. Cost: $5 class
Rooms for hire:
BWNG also hires out its training room (equipped with laptops) and meeting rooms to suit different needs. For rates and availability contact BWNG reception 6558 2454.
- WHERE: 88 King Street, Gloucester
- CONTACT: Call 6558 2454 or email to Stefanie Pillora (Team Leader – Training Services) via email@example.com
Follow the Bucketts Way Neighbourhood Group on Facebook