Minimise your stress and maximise your fun these school holidays with this great selection of boredom-busters from Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre. Choose one or all of these fun filled activities for the kids or kids at heart in your group. Call now to confirm your booking as spaces are limited! No equipment required just casual clothes, enclosed footwear and a smile!
Kids Club activities:
$25 per activity, minimum 4 people required for each session, BYO kids! Bookings essential to avoid disappointment, call Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre on 6558 2093.
- High Ropes Activities – Soar through the air like a flying possum, test your balance on crate stack and/or scale to the top of a eucalyptus tree on our high ropes course! Minimum age: 7 years. Meet between the small shelter & the river.
- Saturday 01 Oct 2016: 9.30am-11.30am
- Thursday 06 Oct 2016: 9.30am-11.30am
- Canoe Games Learn how to steer and canoe, avoid being ‘sunk’ in Battleships, and shoot some goals during canoe polo! Minimum age: 6 years. Meet between the small shelter & the river.
- Saturday 01 Oct 2016: 1.30pm-3.30pm
- Thursday 06 Oct 2016: 1.30pm-3.30pm
- Abseiling – Throw yourself off a cliff (while securely attached to a guide of course!), and test your fear of heights on our 10m abseil site! Minimum age: 7 years. Meet at the big riock opposite the track to campzone #8
- Wednesday 28 Sep 2016: 1.30pm-3.30pm
- Wednesday 05 October 2016: 1.30pm-3.30pm
Canoe and kayak hire
Make the most of the beautiful riverside location beside The Steps rapids to enjoy of some paddling during your stay: canoes and kayaks are available to hire for single day or multiple day hire. Bookings essential, call Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre on 6558 2093.