These school holidays, join this great WilderQuest adventure and find out what it’s like to be an NPWS ranger! Join an NPWS Discovery ranger for some fun at Woko National Park. Take part in lots of adventures and hands-on activities just like a real ranger. Receive your own take-home WilderQuest bag with exciting items to show you’ve been a Junior Ranger for a day.
It’s a good idea to wear sturdy enclosed walking shoes, and to bring weather protection, drinking water and snacks.
- WHEN: Wednesday 11 January 2017, 9.30am – 11.30am
- WHERE: Woko National Park
- GRADE: Easy. Suitable for children 6 to 12 years.
- COST: Child $15 per person. Accompanying adults free.
- MEETING POINT: Woko campground
- BOOKINGS: Bookings required, for more information call (02) 4946 4112.