Come and feel the thrill of your inner rebel and self where there are no rules! Feel the edgy rhythm of your creative expression through connecting to your intuition. Being creative as well as intuitive is part of our expression as a human and soul and nature is a pathway to transcend the ordinary by heightening our senses to the silence inside of ourselves. This 2 day retreat is a combination of all of these daring expressions of adventure where you can connect, heal and empower your creative and intuitive curiosity in a safe place. You will delve into Intuitive painting as it offers you a place to really explore and challenge your innerself. Create alchemy on canvas and take it home !
Your accommodation will be in the amazing Glamp Inn Bell Tents from Glamp Inn The Hunter and will be either a twin or quad share tent.
INCLUSIONS: All your accommodation, delicious meals, teas on tap, art and expression materials will be included. No camping equipment is necessary as all bedlinen is supplied. What a great weekend to grab your girlfriends and silence the silver tongued devil who told you that you weren’t intuitive or creative.For more details email email@example.com
No meditation, art, or creative experience is necessary.
- There will be MESS (as you release your inner rebel).
- There will be MOVEMENT (to help you move into the soul space you need).
- There will be MUSIC and SACRED SOUND (to dance to, walk to, create with, and meditate with).
- There will be the LABYRINTH (for self reflection).
- There will be EXPRESSION (in any way you would like).
- There will be INTUITION (to connect to and align with).
- There will be LAUGHTER (lots of it I hope).
- There will be MEDITATION (for moments of peace and mindfulness).
- There will be GOOD HEALTHY FOOD (to keep you nurtured and sustained).
- There will be NATURE and bush (to immerse yourself in and hear her wisdom).
- There will be STAR GAZING (to align your innerself to and find your STAR).
- WHEN: 24-26 March 2017
- WHERE: Boori Boori Labyrinth at 1307 Wallanbah Rd, Bucca Wauka via Gloucester or Nabiac
- COST: Twin share bell tent – $495; quad share bell tent – $444; Early Bird price – $444 (if you book before February 28) and then state your preference for tents. (Cannot be guaranteed but requests are taken)
- CONTACT: Karen Quant on 0414 376 047 or www.karenquant.com.au