Add to your enjoyment of Gloucester’s Chill Out Winter Festival with a fun train ride on the Tin Hare heritage rail motor!
Jump aboard these two lovely old motorised carriages CPH1 and CPH7 for a return trip to Bundook. Covering this pretty rail journey at a maximum speed of 80kph, the train is 27 metres long and weighs 54 tonnes.
- COST: Tickets $15 Adults, $7 children under 12 years, children under 3 years free if carried on lap (ie. no seat); family $40. A free shuttle bus will be available to Gloucester station and return, departing from the bus terminal at Billabong Park.
- 1st train arrives from Maitland at 9.40am, departs Gloucester at 10.10am
- 2nd train arrives back from Bundook 11.10pm, departs Gloucester at 11.25pm
- 3rd train arrives back from Bundook at 12.26pm, departs Gloucester at 1.00pm
- This train arrives from Bundook at Gloucester at 2.00pm & returns to Maitland afterwards
Buy your tickets from the Gloucester Visitor Information Centre in Denison Street
Free connecting bus from Gloucester’s main street to the railway station. Bus departs 10 minutes prior to each scheduled rail departure.