Dig Gloucester is a celebration of everything about gardening and the garden itself!
This inaugural event will be held in Gloucester’s Billabong Park, nestled at the foot of the beautiful Buccan Buccans. It’s a fantastic opportunity for all ages to enjoy a gardening experience whether you are experienced gardener or contemplating taking up gardening or you just enjoy gardens and the outdoors.
WHEN: Saturday 13 Oct and Sunday 14 Oct 2018
WHERE: Billabong Park, Gloucester plus various locations (Gloucester Memorial Park, Gloucester Soldiers Club, Gloucester Tucker Patch plus private gardens)
The event is promoted by Destination Gloucester in conjunction with the Gloucester Garden Club, Gloucester Rotary Club and Midcoast Council.
The program includes:
- Market stalls featuring a wide range of plants, trees, shrubs and more
- A full range of garden tools and machinery
- Irrigation and water features
- Fertilizers and Eco-Gardening
- Pots and Planter requisites
- Garden landscaping design
- Garden Ramble – tour of beautiful, local open gardens
- Garden High tea in Memorial Park
- Garden workshops hosted by experts
- Wine Tasting
- Live Music
- Quilting and Sewing
- Art featuring local artists and a special floral art show
- Flowers and Blooms