If you plan to hold a large ticketed event on your property you may require a one-off development application – DA.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions you will need to fill in an event application form and provide the relevant DA fee, which currently is $285.
- The event is open to the public and is ticketed
- You require full or partial closure of a local or state road
- More than 100 people will be attending/participating in the event
- Temporary structures are planned to be erected e.g., stages, large marquees
- Are amusements being brought onto the site e.g. jumping castles, pony rides
- Food or any other product/services are planned to be sold
- Organised one-off sporting activity e.g. aerobics, dancing, soccer match
- Alcohol is planned to be served/sold/consumed (permit required)
By submitting an Event Application you are informing council of your: intention to host an event, all details regarding the event, including insurance coverage, WHS safety provisions and a detailed list of council assistance you may require to hold the event.
For more information or assistance with completing the Community Event Application Form please contact:
Visitor Information Centre – 02 6538 5255
27 Denison Street, Gloucester NSW 2422