Planning Your event

If you plan to hold a large ticketed event on your property you may require a one-off development application – DA.

If you answer yes to any of the following questions you will need to fill in an event application form and provide the relevant DA fee, which currently is $285.

  • The event is open to the public and is ticketed
  • You require full or partial closure of a local or state road
  • More than 100 people will be attending/participating in the event
  • Temporary structures are planned to be erected e.g., stages, large marquees
  • Are amusements being brought onto the site e.g. jumping castles, pony rides
  • Food or any other product/services are planned to be sold
  • Organised one-off sporting activity e.g. aerobics, dancing, soccer match
  • Alcohol is planned to be served/sold/consumed (permit required)

By submitting an Event Application you are informing council of your: intention to host an event, all details regarding the event, including insurance coverage, WHS safety provisions and a detailed list of council assistance you may require to hold the event.

Application forms

For more information or assistance with completing the Community Event Application Form please contact:

Angela Hutchins
Visitor Information Centre – 02 6538 5255
27 Denison Street, Gloucester NSW 2422

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.